Playing for the love of the game... fast times improbable.
Started running March 2018. No streaming/capture currently.
(Basic) Skills yet to master:
- Strafe lock shot (Dam)
- Mine boosts (Facility)
- Door warps (in general)
- Arlene/Double Arlene (R-leans - Runway)
- Ladder warps (e.g. S1; I can do the Jungle one - but who can't?)
- Tracker throw (Frigate)
- Pipe warp (Frigate)
- Train shot in-strafe (Depot)
- Roller-door warp (Depot)
- 2.x control style (Various)
- Master pump controls mine throw (Caverns)
- Trev drone kill (Cradle)
- Consistent glass door lure (Aztec)
Current least favourite level: Aztec
Goals for 2019:
- Top 200 in GE Time Ranks
- GE Agent Overall Combined Time sub 25m
- GE Secret Agent Overall Combined Time sub 35m
- GE 00A Overall Combined Time sub 50m
(GE Overall Combined Time sub 1:50:00 - equivalent to A/SA/00A times of 25m/35m/50m)
- PD Overall Combined time sub 30mins (Agent difficulty)
Carried over from 2018:
- A point-scoring IL (an LTK level is an option);
- Sub 25m Any% GE RTA run (current unofficial best 28:35 30/11/18; previous times - 29:08 28/07/18; 30:06 22/07/18).
IL times during fastest GE Agent RTA (28:35):
On the map
fatsmallen's real name is Matt Fallen.
fatsmallen is currently 39 years old.
fatsmallen uses the 1.1 control style.
fatsmallen uses a PAL console.
fatsmallen's country: United Kingdom.
17 February 2019: Maian SOS - SA - 3:57
17 February 2019: Maian SOS - A - 2:43
17 February 2019: MBR - SA - 2:47
17 February 2019: Skedar Ruins - SA - 7:06
16 February 2019: Attack Ship - SA - 5:24
16 February 2019: CI - SA - 2:50
10 February 2019: Deep Sea - SA - 6:33
10 February 2019: Pelagic II - SA - 7:18
8 February 2019: Crash Site - SA - 4:01
8 February 2019: Air Force One - SA - 2:20