I try to develop strategies and make them viable for players to use. I was a member of the ZED press in 2019's Summer League, which is where I got my first points. I dabble in PD which is less well studied, but I have more interest in GE.
Initially I only used TAS tools for experimenting but I've developed an interest in TASing itself, largely with the aim to showcase strategies. I've TASed:
- Runway agent 21 (twice)
- Frigate agent 20 (which I'm looking to lower)
- Frigate SA 53 (I may go for 51/50 sometime)
- (Co-discovered with KevinDDR) Investigation Zooms. I originally named them "zoomies" after the thing that dogs do. These combined with David Clemens broke the stage.
- Maian pause buffering. This came out of my work on AF1, and removes a large RNG element. This led to Madoka's UWR.
- Attack ship stay-out-of-the-door ending for an earlier 2nd skedar. 206 remains insane.
- Frigate shoot-near-a-hostage-for-double-odds. Under used on 00a runs.
- OOK! Making a comeback any day now..
- Frigate SA alternate route. Largely theoretical.
- Control Nat-angling. Led to a couple of untieds by DC.
I'm currently working on:
- Frigate agent 2.3 on console. I'm going for a pb (currently 26) and optimising the opening cinema. I hope to inspire 21.
- Caverns A from above. I found a complex setup a while back but I'm working on a faster one.
- Useful practise roms for the community.
- A secret project. They're all the rage atm, but this is a big one. Codename "Project SF"
My favourite level is Frigate.
Whiteted's real name is James Greening.
Whiteted uses both NTSC and PAL consoles.
Whiteted's country: United Kingdom.
4 August 2019: Streets - A - 1:13
3 August 2019: Streets - A - 1:14
3 August 2019: Streets - A - 1:15
20 July 2019: Attack Ship - A - 2:36
18 July 2019: Bunker 2 - A - 0:27
17 July 2019: Deep Sea - SA - 3:42
16 July 2019: Depot - A - 0:26
16 July 2019: Depot - A - 0:27
29 June 2019: Caverns - A - 1:03
6 June 2019: Dam - A - 0:53